Drive Greundiek shaft-motor-regulator max.16V
Suitable for the model Greundiek from Aeronaut
and other models
The set consists of
- Power direct drive Greundiek
- Intermediate flange 3.3258
- Motor G-Power 3151SD
- Elastic coupling 3x4mm
- Controller MFR 1210 (Beier-electronic)
- with aluminium motor flange and built-in mounting foot and coupling
results in a rigid connection between motor and shaft tube
no loss of power due to misalignment
simple, quick installation
Power direct drives with 4mm shaft and M4 thread. A nylon bearing is fitted to prevent the shaft from swinging.
With shaft coupling
Motor flange 22mm for Bühler and others
Shaft Ø 4mm
Shaft length 210mm
Tube- Ø 7mm
Tube length 185mm
Length with flange 220
Thread length 12mm
Centre bearing 1x nylon
plain bearing 2x metal teflon bearing
Thrust bearing Nylon
coupling 3x4mm Elastic
Supplied with motor and controller
Advantages of the DIREKT coupling flanges or Gundert-Power-Direkt drive systems compared to all other shaft systems available on the market.
- easy change or repair of the engine. Even if you can't reach the engine screws easily because the rear or the internals are too tight or the engine screws are difficult or impossible to reach. With this drive system you only work from above.
Mounting the Power Direct Shaft System
1. drill out the shaft passage at the rear and insert the shaft assembly. The shaft tube should protrude at least 1-2mm so that the thrust washer is not glued.
Make a support of wood, GRP or similar and fit it under the coupling flange into the fuselage.
Place the two drive-in nuts on the support and tighten from above with the screws. If necessary, drill holes for the screws in the support.
Glue the support into the fuselage.
4 Glue the drive-in nuts onto the support using 2K adhesive. Lightly grease the screws to prevent them from sticking.
Disassembling the motor
Unscrew the screws from the drive-in nuts. Loosen the two M3 setscrews in the flange and the coupling.
Remove the motor with the coupling flange and coupling from the pipe.
Now you can easily work on the motor or change it. The assembly is carried out in reverse order. The previous installation position is reached again by means of the glued drive-in nuts. Important: Do not use bulkheads in the boat to install the coupling flange. Glue an extra underlay into the boat. The advantages of simple disassembly will otherwise be lost. Assembly or disassembly from above is then no longer possible.